Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- villagers are no longer “caveman squidwards”. mca replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- villagers can be interacted with. you can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- you can build a relationship with villagers. get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. you can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- your children will grow over time and do chores for you. they will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- playing in hardcore mode opens up a few tiny secret features. they’re nothing too major, or are they?
wedding ring - gift to a villager to get married to them.
engagement ring - gift to a villager to become engaged to them. give them a wedding ring afterwards to cause all nearby villagers to give you gifts.
arranger’s ring – gift to two different people to make them get married to each other.
whistle – right click while holding it to call your children and spouse to your current location.
tombstone - place it on the ground and write on it like a sign as a tribute to a lost family member.
how to install minecraft comes alive mod for minecraft:
- download and install
- download and unzip minecraft comes alive mod file
- put minecraft comes alive mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. do not unzip it.
- put mca mod config into your config folder (just right click in your .minecraft and click new folder, then rename that folder to config.)