Tinkers’ Construct Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
tconstruct (tinkers’ construct) is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. the tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart’s desire. once you make them, they’re yours forever. the mod uses very few ids. in general, it one item id for a tool and one id for a crafting component. blocks are compressed as far as makes sense.
to get started you need a few tables and a place to put your patterns.
be sure to put the pattern chest by the part builder, as you can access them together.
you build, modify, and repair tools like so.
1.2 brings a new multi-block structure for turning metals into liquids.
it can be automated with redstone and hoppers.
the mod also brings a few mobs to the game, like this fellow here.
and that’s all there is to it! there’s a lot of depth in the system, and most things are documented in-game. anything that isn’t is left for you to explore.
- install .
- download tinkers’ construct mod jar file
- put tinkers’ construct mod jar file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. do not unzip it.
- slime channels
- bounce pads
- battlegear 2 support
- initial mystcraft support
- mfr support is now a child mod
- many config settings for slime islands
- removed ebxl api
- knapsacks drop items in the proper place
- attacking iron golems with computercraft turtles no longer crashes the game
- arrow rendering
- landmines no longer duplicate things